Thanks everyone!

Introduction:
I'm Brazilian and have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science since 2008. However, my first contributions to open source (Apache Tuscany) happened when I was still a  student (2006). After my graduation, I started working for IBM where I met Michael Busch, who "forced" me to use Lucene, and guess what!? I enjoyed it, and after that I started to do some contributions to the project, which the major one is the contrib query parser. Today, I'm still working for IBM and contribute to Apache Photark, besides Lucene. Next month I will move to Canada (Ottawa), is there anyone here in the community living there?! :)

I also love game designing and I try do code some games (mainly for mobile platforms) when I get some free time :D

--
Adriano Crestani