Patrick, is it possible to see some code?

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:49 PM, patrick o'leary <pjaol@pjaol.com> wrote:
It's possible, I wrote one last year as a demo
http://www.knowledgenowsystems.com/polySpatialSolrUI/

But I've since stepped back from solr, there are some products that have been deployed using it as research projects, it certainly hasn't been updated in a while.