All:

I recently had occasion to work with the Solr example code and VrW and figured out how to put in a tabbed display by letting jQuery do all the work, but that needed a more recent jQuery (I used 1.4.x). Since I'm fresh off that experience and can maybe remember what I just finished doing, do folks think it's worth a Jira or two (that I'd immediately take) for
1> Upgrading the example code to jQuery 1.4.3
2> Using the tabbing capabilities of 1.4 to display the simple, spatial and group by links in a tabbed page to demonstrate?

Let me know
Erick