lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1032995 - in /lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images: solr.jpg solr_FC.eps
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:00:17 GMT

: LUCENE-2746: add TM to some of the logos, don't have an editor for the others
:
: Modified:
:     lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/solr.jpg
:     lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/solr_FC.eps

grant: I'm not sure how you edited the solr_FC.eps file but you caused the
smoothness of the line cuves to look horific when the image is enlarged.
(note the filesize droped about 50%).

In general, the *.svg files are the "source" files that all of the other
files were generated form -- we should add the "TM" to the SVN files and
then generate the JPG and EPS files from that.

-Hoss