lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest failure
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 12:30:04 GMT
*OS: *Windows 7 Pro

*IBM's:*
java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build pwa6460sr8fp1-20100624_01(SR8 FP1))
IBM J9 VM (build 2.4, JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 Windows 7 amd64-64
jvmwa6460sr8ifx-20100609_59383 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
J9VM - 20100609_059383
JIT  - r9_20100401_15339ifx2
GC   - 20100308_AA)
JCL  - 20100624_01

*Oracle's:*
java version "1.6.0_21"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.0-b17, mixed mode, sharing)

Shai