lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Ready to start Release process for Apache Lucene 2.9.4 and 3.0.3?
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 21:10:28 GMT
I committed... let's release!!

Mike

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> Ok.
>
> Uwe
>
>
>
> "Michael McCandless" <lucene@mikemccandless.com> schrieb:
>
>>I just opened 2782 which I think we should back-port... I should finish
>>today.
>>
>>Mike
>>
>>On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
>>> I think we are ready to start the release process for the 2.9 and 3.0
>>series
>>> of Apache Lucene? Anything against that like unresolved issues? If
>>nobody
>>> wants to check RMuir's reopened issues for backport, I would close
>>them
>>> again [1], [2].
>>>
>>> I wait until tomorrow and then build the artifacts and publish them
>>for
>>> vote!
>>>
>>> Uwe
>>>
>>> [1]
>>>
>>https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12
>>>
>>310110&fixfor=12315147&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC
>>> [2]
>>>
>>https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12
>>>
>>310110&fixfor=12315148&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC
>>>
>>> -----
>>> Uwe Schindler
>>> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
>>> http://www.thetaphi.de
>>> eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>
> --
> Uwe Schindler
> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, 28213 Bremen
> http://www.thetaphi.de
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message