lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schmidt <fakod...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Rethinking spatial implementation
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:33:12 GMT
Some questions:

@Grant: Can you clarify what you mean with "the Sinusoidal projection is
broken"?

Would it be possible to use a LGPL library like the Java Topology Suite
(JTS: http://www.vividsolutions.com/jts/JTSHome.htm)?

Neo4j is using JTS for creating a spatial index (code is here:
https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j-spatial)...

(I've just seen that JTS has some index creation classes, but I'm not at all
familiar with them)

Christopher