lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Adriano Crestani <adrianocrest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Adriano Crestani as Lucene/Solr committer!
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:20:27 GMT
Thanks everyone!

Introduction:
I'm Brazilian and have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science since 2008.
However, my first contributions to open source (Apache Tuscany) happened
when I was still a  student (2006). After my graduation, I started working
for IBM where I met Michael Busch, who "forced" me to use Lucene, and guess
what!? I enjoyed it, and after that I started to do some contributions to
the project, which the major one is the contrib query parser. Today, I'm
still working for IBM and contribute to Apache Photark, besides Lucene. Next
month I will move to Canada (Ottawa), is there anyone here in the community
living there?! :)

I also love game designing and I try do code some games (mainly for mobile
platforms) when I get some free time :D

--
Adriano Crestani