lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "patrick o'leary" <pj...@pjaol.com>
Subject Re: Spatial Lucene with e.g. Polylines
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 20:49:07 GMT
It's possible, I wrote one last year as a demo
http://www.knowledgenowsystems.com/polySpatialSolrUI/

But I've since stepped back from solr, there are some products that have
been deployed using it as research projects, it certainly hasn't been
updated in a while.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Christopher Schmidt <fakod666@googlemail.com