lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Antw.: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in the target
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:53:53 GMT
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> I still think this is a bug in analysis.jsp. Copyto does not work here
> correctly because it tries to copy a ta to cta.seems that analysis.hap does
> generate the Target attributesource incorrect.
>
> I will look into this.

I think (perhaps I am mistaken), that Tom somehow mixed up some newer
binaries with Solr 1.4.1/Lucene 2.9

Tom, am i mistaken? Your message says you are using Solr 1.4.1, thats
whats confusing me.

Did you actually receive this error on branch_3x Solr's analysis.jsp
with an old TermAttribute-using TokenFilter?