lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schmidt <fakod...@googlemail.com>
Subject Spatial Lucene with e.g. Polylines
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 20:36:46 GMT
Hi all, I am playing around with the spatial extension to Lucene.
I am using the distance query builder now. I wonder if it is possible to to
use other shapes than points and other queries than distances. I've seen
(beside that you do not like the metric system ;-) ) that there are some
shape intersection calculations etc. so I would assume that stuff like
"which polyline intersects with my polyline?" should be possible.

If this is possible, are there any examples?
If not, what has to be done to implement that functionality?

--
Christopher
twitter: @fakod