lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jQuery and tabs in example
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 14:16:36 GMT
OK, I created two JIRAs for this, one to upgrade jQuery (SOLR-2213) and one
add an example (SOLR-2214).

I've attached a patch to 2213, I'll get to 2214 "real soon now" (tm).

I can't seem to assign them to myself though, either I'm not seeing the
right link or
I'm not authorized. The "Worklog" link along the left tells me that "You
don't have
permission to work on this issue" which leads me to believe I'm just a poor
waif with no rights :(.... Could someone either assign them to me?

Thanks
Erick