lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: lucene 4.0 release date
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 07:11:07 GMT
Li Li,

there is no official / unofficial release date for lucene 4.0 if you
want to use the latest and greatest features you need to checkout
trunk of use a nightly build. My guess would be that there is at least
6 to 8 month to the next release but I can be wrong (more likely it
might take even longer) .

For PFoR etc you should look into:

to get started - and read mikes blog
http://chbits.blogspot.com/2010/08/lucene-performance-with-pfordelta-codec.html