lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 00:45:22 GMT
Robert:

Thanks for the time you put into this. I'll make a clean checkout in the
morning and see if that one error goes away. I'll see if I can get to the
bottom of some of these. After how everything "just worked" on my
Mac, it's disconcerting to see these failures-that-aren't-failures on my
Windows box... and training oneself to ignore warnings is just asking
for trouble.....

Thanks again
Erick