lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1032995 - in /lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images: solr.jpg solr_FC.eps
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:09:08 GMT
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Chris Hostetter
<hossman_lucene@fucit.org> wrote:

> : LUCENE-2746: add TM to some of the logos, don't have an editor for the others
> :

also, thanks for making all these updates... updating the website is a hassle.

i was taking a look at lucene.apache.org and noticed the (TM) is a bit funky.
any objection to instead of Lucene (TM) doing Luceneā„¢ ?

Using the trade mark sign (U+2122) looks better in my opinion, its
very old in unicode and even my telephone can display it.