lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: Index File Format change on trunk
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:57:07 GMT
Thanks for the heads-up... I tried not rebuilding the index on Solr
just to see what type of exception I'd get:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: required codec
'tandardos       Windows 7
os.version6.1sourceflushlucene.version34.0-SNAPSHOT 10' not found

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com