lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <>
Subject Re: Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:15:10 GMT
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Erick Erickson <> wrote:
> Sorry, sent the original to the old dev list. Shows you how long it's been
> since I originated a mail....
> It's been several weeks since I built Solr, so I removed all the trunk code,
> did a checkout and tried an ant build.  The build starts out by giving a
> bunch of annoying warnings about not being able to find
> c:\ant\lib\xbean.jar, xerxedImpl.jar, serializer.jar and others (Yes, some
> of us are forever destined to work on windows boxes).

these might be warnings somehow related to ant's classpath. i think i
get these... what version of ant by the way?

I'm also getting some
> test failures....

which ones? can you provide the information it gives you back,
specifically the 'reproduce-with' command line?????

> I know there have been eMails flying back and forth about Maven etc. but
> haven't paid much attention.

wait, are you using ant, or maven?!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: