lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1032995 - in /lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images: solr.jpg solr_FC.eps
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:03:21 GMT

On Nov 9, 2010, at 3:54 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>> See the mail to the PMC on Branding Requirements and the associated website.
>
> I guess I was looking for something more specific.
> I followed a lot of the previous discussions on trademark stuff - I
> just missed the transition point where it became absolutely required.

Sorry, I figured the word "Requirements" in the title was pretty clear.  In talking with Shane
(who handles TM for the ASF) the goal is to have much more consistency across the ASF as it
regards to protecting the ASF marks, so this is something all projects must implement on and
report to the Board on in terms of progress.

-Grant