lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1032995 - in /lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images: solr.jpg solr_FC.eps
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:58:57 GMT
You can read it at http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs, which is what I'm following
and explains in the first paragraph.  I don't understand why it is a big deal to add a little
TM on the logo.  It's standard practice for anyone wanting to protect their names/logos and
as you stated, they are already trademarked items.  FWIW, we can put the TM next to the logo
too, but that just seems clunky HTML wise.