lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: WordDelimiterFilter bug
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:18:00 GMT
  Hi Robert,

thanks a lot! I will try a newer solr version for other reasons then I
will try your suggested option too!
(I will repost your solution to the user mailing list if that is ok for
you ...)

Where can I find more info about phrasequeries? I only found*
I mean, how does MultiPhraseQuery selects its documents for (tw:"(abc a)
bc") ?

Regards,
Peter.

*