lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Burton-West, Tom" <tburt...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Antw.: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in the target
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:44:00 GMT
Thanks Uwe,

I recompiled my filter against revision 1030032 of Lucene/Solr and confirmed the same behavior
(error message about "CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in the target"  Then I applied your
patch and recompiled Lucene/Solr.  Your patch fixes the problem.  Analysis.jsp now works fine
with my filter.

Opened issue SOLR-2234

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Uwe Schindler [mailto:uwe@thetaphi.de]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:49 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Antw.: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl
that is not in the target

Hi Tom,

Can you try attached LuSolr patch? This is a problem of the backwards layer for CTA/TA coexistence.
This is a hack, but ensures that for both attributes always use the same implementation class.

If this fixes your bug can you open issue for 3.x and I will commit?

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de