lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Burton-West, Tom" <tburt...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in the target
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:34:06 GMT
Ok, I was using a recent unreleased version of Solr/Lucene but looking at the Lucene 3.0.2
docs instead of the nightly build docs.  Found the answer I needed in the nightly build docs.
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/javadoc//core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/package-summary.html

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Burton-West, Tom [mailto:tburtonw@umich.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:26 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl that
is not in the target

>> Something here is using lucene 3.x or trunk code, since
>>CharTermAttribute[Impl] only exists in unreleased versions!

Doh!   I forgot to switch my binaries back to Solr 1.4.1 from 3.x.  Thanks for the catch Robert.
 The subject line should read: Solr/Lucene 3.x Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl
that is not in the target

I do need to port my filter to lucene 3.x, so is there 3.x documentation about use of CharTermAttributeImpl?

Is this something that needs to be in the TokenStream examples in the 3.0.2 org.apache.lucene.analysis
package.html?

Tom