lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Burton-West, Tom" <tburt...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in the target
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:25:55 GMT
>> Something here is using lucene 3.x or trunk code, since
>>CharTermAttribute[Impl] only exists in unreleased versions!

Doh!   I forgot to switch my binaries back to Solr 1.4.1 from 3.x.  Thanks for the catch Robert.
 The subject line should read: Solr/Lucene 3.x Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl
that is not in the target

I do need to port my filter to lucene 3.x, so is there 3.x documentation about use of CharTermAttributeImpl?

Is this something that needs to be in the TokenStream examples in the 3.0.2 org.apache.lucene.analysis
package.html?

Tom