lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <>
Subject RE: mergeinfo commit mails, possible solution
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 06:01:54 GMT
After looking more closely at the vanilla Subversion version of the script, I'm 99%
sure that removing propchange from the generate_diffs list will have zero effect, but I'd
love to be proven wrong.

Turns out Subversion's once had a much larger set of property filtering options,
but C. Mike (Pilato) thought the option set was too baroque, so he reverted the entire set
- see <>.

I've asked on #svn about re-instating the "ignore_props" and "ignore_propdiffs" regex-valued
options - these would allow us to only ignore svn:mergeinfo diffs while still noting that
files' properties have changed, without affecting other properties or their diffs.  No responses
yet, hopefully tomorrow.