lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Antw.: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in the target
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:49:05 GMT
Hi Tom,

Can you try attached LuSolr patch? This is a problem of the backwards layer for CTA/TA coexistence.
This is a hack, but ensures that for both attributes always use the same implementation class.

If this fixes your bug can you open issue for 3.x and I will commit?

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de