lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk - Build # 1905 - Still Failing
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:13:06 GMT

The main issue is that the host Sigyn is waiting for an array, we had one
but seems not compatible so in the meantime things are a bit tight.

I have freed off another 20GB out of Gump Jail /var/tmp and will cron that
it stays that way. If you can keep Lucene clean of lots of logs and tmp
stuff and I'll search other jails to ensure they do the same.

We should then be fine until we get that array sorted.

Gav...