lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1022989 - in /lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/test: org/apache/solr/core/AlternateDirectoryTest.java test-files/solr/conf/solrconfig-altdirectory.xml
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:41:00 GMT
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Yonik Seeley
<yonik@lucidimagination.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, I hadn't realized that we had switched to non-forking for 3x too.
> I guess all that should be backported.  Help getting synced would
> definitely be appreciated, and I'll try to be better at merging
> quickly in the future!

OK, i'll help merge some stuff (at least whats easy).

Though for this one... hudson might have found a problem?

https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk/112/testReport/junit/org.apache.solr.core/AlternateIndexReaderTest/testAltReaderUsed/