lucene-dev mailing list archives

From arekanderu <arekand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: encrypted data and mcrypt plugin
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:40:46 GMT
Thanks for the fast reply first of all. I will have a look at the
TokenFilter you mentioned but will it cover the asterisk case as well? Why
is it different from encrypting the email on client side and submitting to
solr (even though i get parser exceptions; apparently the string contains
illegal characters that they need to be escaped).

Regards,

Alex