lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Continuous Integration builds for branches
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 07:28:48 GMT
I bring this on the list from a quick discussion on IRC with uwe.
Since we have these very valuable tests for Solr/Lucene trunk I would
like to propose the same thing for the big feature branches like
"realtime" and "docvalues". We usually move features to trunk to let
them bake in a bit and lets random test run to catch problems early. I
think it would make lots of sense to use free hudson slots to run
random tests for those features too. According to uwe this should only
be a different SVN URL in hudson and a "copy job" though. I am not
sure if we should run solr test too since the are frequently failing
but the lucene ones would make lots of sense to me.

simon