lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analyzer forcing tokenStream and reusableTokenStream to be final
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:58:49 GMT
Which would mean all the implementation needs to do is delete its
tokenStream and rename reusableTokenStream to tokenStream, and be done with
it? Works for me !

Also, if we delete reusaleTokenStream, and if the application used the
@override tag, it'll get a compilation error, which will make the change
even more visible.

Shai