lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speaking of tests
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:12:32 GMT
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Chris Hostetter
<hossman_lucene@fucit.org> wrote:

> It might be more reliable to modify our recently add
> LuceneJUnitResultFormatter to do tis aggregation as it collects failure
> info ... i'm not seeing any sort of "tear down" or "close" method though,
> so i'm not sure if it's really possible.

+1, this is the place to do it. you can get the test stats in
endTestSuite(JUnitTest suite)
and append it to a file (set from a sysprop).

then later in the build, when the "tests.failed" sysprop is set, we
cat the file.

i just added a patch to SOLR-2002 so that we only check the
"tests.failed" once so you wont see it a ton of times... or the BUILD
FAILED! over and over and over again.