lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analyzer forcing tokenStream and reusableTokenStream to be final
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:52:57 GMT
I still don't understand how not declaring my tokenStream and
reusableTokenStream final can break anything. The methods are there (in my
analyzers), and if I risk overriding them somewhere else it's my problem.

What am I missing?

To add to your email - I too didn't encounter an analyzer that cannot be
reused, yet.

Shai