lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speaking of tests
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:18:28 GMT
The JUnit report task will generate a nice HTML version that illustrates with red what tests
failed and you can easily drill into it.   We have that wired into our build, right?

Granted, it'd be nice to see a summary at the end of a JUnit run in the console, but I don't
know of a way to make that happen.

	Erik

On Oct 14, 2010, at 13:58 , Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> Anyone know how to print out, at the end of a long run of tests, the names of the actual
tests that fail to the console?  It's a pain to scroll through all the output to find the
line and grepping through the reports is OK, but it would just be so much easier if it was
summarized right there at the end of the run.

> Just want something to the effect of the <fail> tag there at the end of the target
to also print the names of the classes that failed.