lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Lucene powers Twitter's search
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:41:52 GMT
Shai,

thanks a lot for this information. This is nice and bad at the same time :-)

Nice, that they will contribute their changes back to the community and
bad, because now the core search technology (lucene) of jetwick and
twitter are
nearly the same and this is 'fight' like david vs. goliath ...

But probably me or someone else come up with a killer feature ;-)

Regards,
Peter.

--
http://jetwick.com twitter search prototype