lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Nine <t...@spidertracks.co.nz>
Subject Help with porting core tests over to Lucandra
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 22:23:14 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm currently working with a fork of Lucandra, and I'm getting a lot
of tests that are failing when I port them from the Lucene core version
2.9.3 to Lucandra.  Specifically numeric range queries.  The tests that
are failing deal primarily with document scoring and numeric range
queries. The current testing only covers a small subset of Lucene
functionality with the Lucandra index reader and writers, so I'm fairly
confident scoring does not work properly on all searches.  Can anyone
point me to some tests that I could port over that would ensure the
basic IndexReader and IndexWriter are working as expected?

Thanks,
Todd