lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <>
Subject RE: ant build error in trunk
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:36:21 GMT
This is an ANT bug. The problem is that ants classpath generator adds somehow each listed jar
file to each directoy it *may* be in. So it generates impossible filenames. This happens when
you add an ~/.ant/lib folder or add a "-lib" parameter to your ant cmd line call. Javac prints
a warning for each classpath component that’s invalid. The whole reason for that is not
clear, but it has nothing to do with Lucene.

This is just a warning of javac, the compilation does not fail, so everything is ok. E.g.
on our Hudson build we have the same with xbeans.jar.

Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen