lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene 3.0.3 Release Date
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:28:29 GMT
I am talking about LUCENE-2675. I want to get this in - it is simple and makes work easier
when you move from 2.9 to 3.0 or vice versa during development. Any other comments from others
except Robert *g*?

I would manage to build 2.9.4 and 3.0.3 in parallel, sync the changes.txt and merge the combined
ones to trunk/3.x. That's most of the work, the build itself is easy with my scripts :-) I
just need the information, if there is anything else that should go into 2.9.4/3.0.3.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen