lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Hudson build is back to normal : Lucene-3.x #131
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 20:31:06 GMT
The hudson build on the FreeBSD jail seems to work now after installing a recent openjdk6 (which
works in FreeBSD).

But as no JDK5 is available without linux-compatibility package in freebsd, I set the symlink
to latest1.5 also to this openjdk (so it will compile), but we cannot test real 1.5 builds.
I asked infra about enabling the linuxprocfs, so that we can use Sun JDK 1.5 (which works
with linux compatibility layer *and* procfs only).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen