lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: exceptions from solr/contrib/dataimporthandler and solr/contrib/extraction
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:47:36 GMT
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>> contrib/extraction prints an 'unknown field a' exception
>
> The printing of this could be commented out, possibly.  The exception being thrown is
proper operation, as the field a does not exist.

Yeah, but the bigger question is if  field "a" should have been
generated given the specific extraction configuration.
If it's explicitly testing for an exception, then we can ignore it
(add it to the ignores list)... otherwise it's either a test bug or a
solr-cell bug, right?

-Yonik
http://lucenerevolution.org  Lucene/Solr Conference, Boston Oct 7-8