lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Cardin <dcardin2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site Redesign contest?
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:26:51 GMT
Hey All,

$500 will get you a wire frame PDF from most designers. Coding it to HTML,
Css and Javascript into the CMS is the expensive part.

Suggestion:
You could include the incentive that the designer/designing company would be
allowed to put the company name in the footer of the site. Lucene and Solr
are high profile names that look good in a designer's portfolio.

--Dan