lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion about release frequency.
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:31:48 GMT

> I completely disagree.  It's either a first class citizen or it's not and by moving
it out, you're guaranteeing it will not be consistently right.   I think it would be interesting
to take a poll as to who uses Maven in the user community.

For sure... though I also suspect the majority of lucene maven users
are not on the mailing list.  As a maven user, people can just depend
on 'h2 full text' or 'hibernate search' and never worry about what
version of lucene they are using (or even that it is lucene at all)

ryan