lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 3.1
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 02:46:42 GMT
My understanding is that the 3.x branch is probably the next Solr
release. It is intended to be a solid  It generally has bug fixes only
and the Lucene is just a little bit after the Lucene 3.0 release. The
trunk is almost a research project in implementing new features and
index layouts, and it will be in churn for awhile.