lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion about release frequency.
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:55:54 GMT
Just to be a bit more clear: I'm all for ditching the maven stuff from
the src tree as well, and having everything happen post release. But I
can see how that could be a pain in the ass if we did that quickly. I'm
much more concerned that Maven get out of the release process than the
maven poms/build.xml support being ripped out soon.

- Mark