lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Welcome Steven Rowe as Lucene/Solr committer!
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:49:18 GMT
Thanks!  I’m proud and humbled to be given this honor.

About me (in the tradition of new committers introducing themselves on the mailing list):

For the last 8 years, I've worked at the Center for Natural Language Processing (CNLP) at
the iSchool (a.k.a. School of Information Studies) at Syracuse University.  I work on projects
using NLP and IR (mostly using Lucene for the IR).  Prior to CNLP, I worked for 3 years at
TextWise (based then in Syracuse NY) on a cross-language IR system.

I look forward to contributing more (hopefully) useful stuff to Lucene and Solr.

Steve