lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: Solr Replication Test Case Failure
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2010 15:31:49 GMT
On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Yonik Seeley
<yonik@lucidimagination.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Yonik Seeley
> <yonik@lucidimagination.com> wrote:
>> FYI, I'm now running this in a loop on my ubuntu box, without the
>> retry-loop, trying to replicate a failure.
>
> FYI, I've hit 3 failures so far... all of the form "Connection
> refused"/"Jetty/Solr unresponsive", which may be related to SOLR-2019

OK, I've applied SOLR-2019 to try and remove any errors related to a
slow jetty start.
I've also just committed a change to remove the retry loop (which
should not be needed).
Mark, do you hit this when running this test alone (i.e. ant test
-Dtestcase=TestReplicationHandler in a loop)?

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com