lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Hudson: Lucene-3.x #80
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:05:05 GMT
Hmm ... I've made these changes a while ago because if you ran "ant jar"
from the analyzers contrib directory, nothing happened. I thought that's a
mistake, but perhaps it's not, since analyzers has 3 sub-dirs, each import
contrib-build.xml. I guess same goes for 'db'. After I've noticed that (few
days ago), I didn't think it's a problem to leave it that way. So if you run
"ant jar" from analyzers, you get all 3 of them in one .jar, which might be
convenient.

I did that few weeks ago - why does the build fail suddenly?

So should I revert it? If so, I'll keep that import commented out w/ some
explanation (can you help w/ the explanation?) so that we don't repeat the
same mistake in the future.

Shai

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Michael McCandless <
lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

> Same deal w/ this failure, except it was contrib/analyzer's build.xml
> on 3x, where <import file="../contrib-build.xml"/> was added.
>
> Mike
>
> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Apache Hudson Server
> <hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org> wrote:
> > See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/80/changes>
> >
> > Changes:
> >
> > [rmuir] extend LuceneTestCase instead of Object here too
> >
> > [rmuir] SOLR-2002: add support for -Dtestmethod=xxx when running tests
> >
> > [rmuir] extend LuceneTestCase here instead
> >
> > [rmuir] SOLR-2002: change tests from TestCase to LuceneTestCase for
> better coverage
> >
> > [rmuir] LUCENE-2591: TestNLS fails with ja locale
> >
> > [rmuir] SOLR-2002: run tests under different timezones and locales
> >
> > ------------------------------------------
> > [...truncated 11595 lines...]
> >      [jar] Building jar: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/lucene-demos-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> >
> > war-demo:
> >      [war] Building war: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/luceneweb.war
> >
> >
> > init-dist:
> >    [mkdir] Created dir: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/dist>
> >    [mkdir] Created dir: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/dist/maven
> >
> >
> > changes-to-html:
> >    [mkdir] Created dir: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/docs/changes
> >
> >     [copy] Copying 3 files to <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/docs/changes
> >
> >
> > package:
> >     [copy] Copying 1 file to <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build>
> >
> > jar-src:
> >      [jar] Building jar: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/lucene-core-3.1-SNAPSHOT-src.jar
> >
> >
> > jar-demo-src:
> >      [jar] Building jar: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/lucene-demos-3.1-SNAPSHOT-src.jar
> >
> >
> > generate-maven-artifacts:
> >     [copy] Copying 1 file to <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build>
> > [artifact:install-provider] Installing provider:
> org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-beta-2:runtime
> > [artifact:deploy] Deploying to file://<
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/dist/maven
> >
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:3.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on
> repository: remote, so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploading:
> org/apache/lucene/lucene-parent/3.1-SNAPSHOT/lucene-parent-3.1-20100809.233127-1.pom
> to remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploaded 3K
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent' could not be found on repository: remote,
> so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent'
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:3.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on
> repository: remote, so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:3.1-SNAPSHOT'
> >     [copy] Copying 1 file to <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build>
> > [artifact:install-provider] Installing provider:
> org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-beta-2:runtime
> > [artifact:pom] Error downloading parent pom
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent::3.1-SNAPSHOT: Missing:
> > [artifact:pom] ----------
> > [artifact:pom] 1) org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:pom:3.1-SNAPSHOT
> > [artifact:pom]   Path to dependency:
> > [artifact:pom]          1) unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
> > [artifact:pom]          2)
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:pom:3.1-SNAPSHOT
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] ----------
> > [artifact:pom] 1 required artifact is missing.
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] for artifact:
> > [artifact:pom]   unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] from the specified remote repositories:
> > [artifact:pom]   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> > [artifact:deploy] Deploying to file://<
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/dist/maven
> >
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-core:3.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on
> repository: remote, so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploading:
> org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/3.1-SNAPSHOT/lucene-core-3.1-20100809.233127-1.jar
> to remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploaded 1080K
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-core:3.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on
> repository: remote, so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-core:3.1-SNAPSHOT'
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading project information for lucene-core
> 3.1-20100809.233127-1
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-core' could not be found on repository: remote, so
> will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-core'
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploading:
> org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/3.1-SNAPSHOT/lucene-core-3.1-20100809.233127-1-sources.jar
> to remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploaded 1007K
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploading:
> org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/3.1-SNAPSHOT/lucene-core-3.1-20100809.233127-1-javadoc.jar
> to remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploaded 2650K
> >     [copy] Copying 1 file to <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build>
> > [artifact:install-provider] Installing provider:
> org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-beta-2:runtime
> > [artifact:pom] Error downloading parent pom
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent::3.1-SNAPSHOT: Missing:
> > [artifact:pom] ----------
> > [artifact:pom] 1) org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:pom:3.1-SNAPSHOT
> > [artifact:pom]   Path to dependency:
> > [artifact:pom]          1) unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
> > [artifact:pom]          2)
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:pom:3.1-SNAPSHOT
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] ----------
> > [artifact:pom] 1 required artifact is missing.
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] for artifact:
> > [artifact:pom]   unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] from the specified remote repositories:
> > [artifact:pom]   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> > [artifact:deploy] Deploying to file://<
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/dist/maven
> >
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-demos:3.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on
> repository: remote, so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploading:
> org/apache/lucene/lucene-demos/3.1-SNAPSHOT/lucene-demos-3.1-20100809.233127-1.jar
> to remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploaded 57K
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-demos' could not be found on repository: remote, so
> will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-demos'
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-demos:3.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on
> repository: remote, so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-demos:3.1-SNAPSHOT'
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading project information for lucene-demos
> 3.1-20100809.233127-1
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploading:
> org/apache/lucene/lucene-demos/3.1-SNAPSHOT/lucene-demos-3.1-20100809.233127-1-sources.jar
> to remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploaded 48K
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploading:
> org/apache/lucene/lucene-demos/3.1-SNAPSHOT/lucene-demos-3.1-20100809.233127-1-javadoc.jar
> to remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploaded 115K
> >     [copy] Copying 1 file to <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build>
> > [artifact:install-provider] Installing provider:
> org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ssh:jar:1.0-beta-2:runtime
> > [artifact:pom] Error downloading parent pom
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent::3.1-SNAPSHOT: Missing:
> > [artifact:pom] ----------
> > [artifact:pom] 1) org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:pom:3.1-SNAPSHOT
> > [artifact:pom]   Path to dependency:
> > [artifact:pom]          1) unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
> > [artifact:pom]          2)
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-parent:pom:3.1-SNAPSHOT
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] ----------
> > [artifact:pom] 1 required artifact is missing.
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] for artifact:
> > [artifact:pom]   unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
> > [artifact:pom]
> > [artifact:pom] from the specified remote repositories:
> > [artifact:pom]   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> > [artifact:deploy] Deploying to file://<
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/dist/maven
> >
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-contrib:3.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on
> repository: remote, so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploading:
> org/apache/lucene/lucene-contrib/3.1-SNAPSHOT/lucene-contrib-3.1-20100809.233127-1.pom
> to remote
> > [artifact:deploy] Uploaded 2K
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-contrib:3.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on
> repository: remote, so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'snapshot
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-contrib:3.1-SNAPSHOT'
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from remote
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-contrib' could not be found on repository: remote,
> so will be created
> > [artifact:deploy] [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'artifact
> org.apache.lucene:lucene-contrib'
> >     [echo] Building analyzers...
> >
> > common:
> >     [echo] Building analyzers...
> >
> > jflex-uptodate-check:
> >
> > jflex-notice:
> >
> > common.init:
> >
> > build-lucene:
> >
> > init:
> >
> > clover.setup:
> >
> > clover.info:
> >
> > clover:
> >
> > common.compile-core:
> >
> > compile-core:
> >
> > jar-core:
> >      [jar] Building jar: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/contrib/analyzers/lucene-analyzers-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> >
> > default:
> >
> > smartcn:
> >     [echo] Building smartcn...
> >
> > common.init:
> >
> > build-lucene:
> >
> > init:
> >
> > clover.setup:
> >
> > clover.info:
> >
> > clover:
> >
> > compile-core:
> >
> > jar-core:
> >      [jar] Building jar: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/contrib/analyzers/lucene-analyzers-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> >
> > default:
> >
> > stempel:
> >     [echo] Building stempel...
> >
> > common.init:
> >
> > build-lucene:
> >
> > init:
> >
> > clover.setup:
> >
> > clover.info:
> >
> > clover:
> >
> > compile-core:
> >
> > jar-core:
> >      [jar] Building jar: <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build/contrib/analyzers/lucene-analyzers-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> >
> > default:
> >
> > default:
> >
> > dist-maven:
> >     [echo] Building analyzers...
> >
> > jflex-uptodate-check:
> >
> > jflex-notice:
> >
> > common.init:
> >
> > build-lucene:
> >
> > init:
> >
> > clover.setup:
> >
> > clover.info:
> >
> > clover:
> >
> > common.compile-core:
> >
> > compile-core:
> >
> > jar-src:
> >
> > BUILD FAILED
> > <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build.xml>:521:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> > <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/build.xml>:655:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> > <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/contrib/analyzers/build.xml>:69:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> > <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/common-build.xml>:603:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> > <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/common-build.xml>:362:
> <
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/ws/branch_3x/contrib/analyzers/src/java>
> not found.
> >
> > Total time: 4 minutes 24 seconds
> > [TASKS] Skipping publisher since build result is FAILURE
> > Publishing Javadoc
> > Archiving artifacts
> > Recording test results
> > Publishing Clover coverage report...
> > No Clover report will be published due to a Build Failure
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
> >
> >
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>
>

Mime
View raw message