lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Combined Lucene/Solr Issues
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:55:41 GMT
>> I think I would prefer to just be able to refer to Lucene issues from time to time
in Solr's CHANGES.txt file and obviously, the patch would contain the fix across the source.
 Thoughts?

I would appreciate creating two issues and use one only for reference
and link it by the one which contains patches and discussion if the
changes are large. Using SOLR- vs. LUCENE- I'd decide on a case by
case basis depending which "project" / "codebase" might undergo the
most significant changes. Generally,  referencing the issues in
CHANGES.TXT sounds like a good idea.

simon