lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject /trunk modules ant dist-maven issues
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:46:40 GMT
Is anyone building maven artifacts on trunk?

I'm unable to run the modules component, from:
/trunk/modules/analys, if i run:

$ ant dist-maven

I eventually get:

[artifact:deploy]
[artifact:deploy] Error deploying artifact
'org.apache.lucene:lucene-analyzers:jar': Error deploying artifact:
File C:\workspace\apache\lucene\modules\analysis\build\common\lucene-analyzers-4.0-dev.jar
does not exist
[artifact:deploy]

it is looking for 'lucene-analyzers-4.0-dev.jar' however the file that
does exist is 'lucene-analyzers-common-4.0-dev.jar'

Am I doing something wrong, or is anyone building modules for maven?

Thanks
ryan