lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DocFrequencyValueSource
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:43:51 GMT
Actually the docfreq implementaion you added is different since it
takes a constant value

The one I was working on uses the field cache value for a given
document to get the DocFreq from a different field.  The use case is
that I have a link graph where a field points to the ID of another
document.  I rename the function to "joindf" and reopened it: