lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Cathy Adamson" <cat...@pottypark.com>
Subject do your puppies use this
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:39:17 GMT
Hello,

My name is Cathy, and I'm a dog trainer/breeder trying to help a friend of mine who is the
inventor and manufacturer of Potty Park, the world’s finest dog potty! I was recently surfing
on your website and it looks like you run a very professional operation with great dogs.

As Potty Park is the world’s finest dog potty, we are always looking for feedback, thoughts
and honest opinions from leaders in the pet industry. I was wondering if you have had the
opportunity to see the quality and durability of our dog potty in person and if you have actually
used one in your operations?

As a fellow small business owner and entrepreneur, we can use all the help we can get as far
as professional feedback and suggestions. I truly believe in this product and am constantly
taking feedback from respected breeders, veterinarians and trainers on how to ensure Potty
Park is the world’s finest dog potty and how to improve the lives of dogs and owners alike.

If you have a few moments, I would be so grateful to discuss Potty Park and your opinion.
If you haven’t tried Potty Park yet, I would be willing to send you one for free just so
that I could get your opinion. If you like it, I can offer you a special price for providing
your feedback. If you don’t like it, then just send it back to me. The only thing I would
ask is that you cover the S&H, as I have had a few people not only keep the Potty Park
without paying, but I also ended up paying to ship it to them.

Another great thing people like about Potty Park is that you can actually make money by referring
it to others.  With the Potty Park affiliate program you can earn between 15-20% of each sale
you refer. http://www.pottypark.com/affiliate/affiliates/
If you want to find out more information about Potty Park please visit the website at www.PottyPark.com
or email back at this address or give me a call at 775-720-6546.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this email and any assistance you may be able
to provide is greatly appreciated.

God bless and may have a wonderful day.

Warm wishes,

Cathy
This message was sent by: Eco Pet Solutions, 410 Chrislea Road, Unit 12, Woodbridge, Ontario
L4L 8B5, Canada

To be removed click here:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=49095786&l=14041&s=GERS&m=319049&c=667280

Forward to a friend: